Tuesday 2 October 2012

Consortium Project September Update


Consortium Project Update September 2012

As I predicted, September has been a quiet month, we made 450,000 gold. Glyphs have gone crazy, they alone brought in 260,000 gold profit.

The way we have structured the guild bank is that there is always 100,000 gold at the beginning of every month. When we need to buy stock e.g. Whiptail we do it from those funds, that way at the end of month we just put all the sales back into the Guild bank and deduct the initial 100,000 to determine profit.
 

 

I spent a lot of gold this month buying out items I thought would be in high demand in the near future. Items like Maelstrom Crystals and Greater Celestial essences, we also made Netherweave bags, Embersilk bags. We will reap the rewards for these items soon I believe. We also prepared for the Glyph rush in advance buying out all the Whiptail under 25g a stack and converting it too inks.

Even Goblins have Nub moments, in my haste at midnight one night after milling Whiptail and turning it into 60x stacks of Blackfellow Inks, I went to the Dalaran Ink vendor to turn into Ink of the sea.

I have macros setup to make this process very fast, the only problem is that I also included a line item in Dumpster /din Blackfellow Ink to move Ink to the Guild Bank, you guessed it, I was clicking on the Dumpster macro by mistake and woosh there went 50x stacks down the drain. I bought back what I could and submitted a ticket to Blizz to try and get the balance back, but to no avail. I received some bullshit email saying basically, this item wasn’t on the list of items a GM can refund and I could request it be included for the future blah, blah, blah… I estimate that was approx. 3,300 gold lost.

 

Since MoP launch the Consortium Project has levelled the following character and professions.

DK to 90 Inscription/Enchanting 600/600

Druid to 90 Inscription/Herbalism 600/600

Hunter to 90 Mining & JC 600/600

Druid to 90 Enchanting/Herbalism 600/600

Hunter to 89 Skinning/Letherworking 596/600

Warrior at 85 Herbalism/Alchemy 525/600

Paladin at 85 Mining/Blacksmithing 525/575

Warlock at 85 Alchemy/Inscription 595/600

We are currently making Glyphs, DMC Cards, Staffs, mining and prospecting gems, JC rings, Primordial Diamonds, Herbalism for Starlight Ink (Blizz have totally stuffed up Inscription with regards to Inks, more on that later), Enchants and Living Steel.

Not a bad effort for 1 week into MoP.

1 comment:

  1. I could and submitted a ticket to Blizz to try and get the balance back, but to no avail. I received some bullshit email saying basically, this item wasn’t on the list of items a GM can refund and I could request it be included for the future blah, blah, blah… I estimate that was approx. 3,300 gold lost.cheap gw2 gold
    cheap gw2 gold

    ReplyDelete