Kinda scared now as I don’t have a long term goal in the works, and as I’ve said before, I need goals to stay motivated.
So what changed? We had been doing 600k ish then boom, 1.26 million. I attribute the jump to a few things.
- Blizz released 2 more LFR’s this month, along with the raids instances.
- More people hitting 90 and the ease to get into and complete heroics.
- More guilds starting to raid.
- Daily Quest Rep rewards from VP. Yes there are still people grinding out rep, can you believe it. I sure can.
- Duping of Blood Spirits, means access to crafted gear is much easier.
Sales of Enchants, Gems, and Belt Buckles went through the roof. 952,630g profit from this alone.
190,000g sales from DM cards.
118,539g profit from Glyphs.
- We buy as much Ghost Iron Ore & Green Tea Leaf as we can up to 1.75g each (35g a stack) on Caelestrasz
- Prospect the Ore and make Ornate Rings & Shadowfire Pendants.
- The Blue procs from the above, we try and sell on the AH, otherwise we DE along with the greens.
- DE’d mats used for enchants.
- Craft 15x Profitable enchants.
- Wild Jade, Imperial Amethyst & Vermilion Onyx used for Primal Diamonds.
- Cut the following Primals x10.
Agile Primal Diamond
Austere Primal DiamondBurning Primal DiamondEmber Primal DiamondReverberating Primal DiamondRevitalizing Primal Diamond
- Keep an eye on the price of Serpent’s Eye, the below DE into Ethereal shards. We can sometimes pick up Serpent’s Eyes for 5g each.
- Make the 450 Ilvl Jewellery which is profitable x4-5 of each
Band of BloodHeart of the EarthLionsfall RingLord's SignetRoguestone ShadowbandGolembreaker AmuletReflection of the SeaSkymage CircleTiger Opal Pendant
- Cut gems with highest prices first x20.
Bold Primordial Ruby
Delicate Primordial Ruby
Brilliant Primordial Ruby
Fractured Sun's Radiance
Quick Sun's Radiance
Mystic Sun's Radiance
Smooth Sun's Radiance
Adept Vermilion Onyx
Artful Vermilion Onyx
Deadly Vermilion Onyx
Deft Vermilion Onyx
Fierce Vermilion Onyx
Fine Vermilion Onyx
Lucent Vermilion Onyx
Potent Vermilion Onyx
Reckless Vermilion Onyx
Resplendent Vermilion Onyx
Skillful Vermilion Onyx
Willful Vermilion Onyx
Puissant Wild Jade
Zen Wild Jade
Balanced Wild Jade
Misty Wild Jade
Lightning WIld Jade
Piercing WIld Jade
Sensei's WIld Jade
Vivid WIld Jade
Energized WIld Jade
Etched Imperial Amethyst
Glinting Imperial Amethyst
Purified Imperial Amethyst
Shifting Imperial Amethyst
Veiled Imperial Amethyst
Guardian's Imperial Amethyst
Defender's Imperial Amethyst
Rigid River's Heart
Solid River's Heart
Sparkling River's Heart
- Buy Sha Crystals when cheap for the Rep Enchants if you can craft them.
- Buy Living Steel when cheap and get BS Guildy to make into Buckles.
- Mill Herbs and turn into Shoulder enchants if you have a Scribe.
Greater Crane Wing InscriptionGreater Ox Horn InscriptionGreater Tiger Claw InscriptionGreater Tiger Fang Inscription
- Don’t be scared to move items to the opposite faction if prices are being tanked. As an experiment when I was looking into Arbitrage opportunities, I was moving Belt Buckles from Alliance to Horde and made 200g a pop.
- Use the remote Auction House during the day if you have access to a computer.
- Setup notifications on Wowuction.com or TSM Desktop App (link Below) to alert you to cheap mats.
- Don’t be scared to buyout other peoples auctions to reset the price. We regularly do this with Primal Diamonds, Belt Buckles and Shoulder Enchants, when prices get tanked to sub cost prices or near to.
- No 1 rule, in an undercutting war, try to always be the last man standing. Never let emotions drive you, always undercut by 1c (small amount) only, down to your break even point. If you drop the item value by 10-15g the only person you're hurting is yourself. If your competition posts more items or can stay on longer, it doesn’t matter, while you are on line be the aggressor. Make your competition work for every gold. Don’t stay up till 3am trying to win an undercutting war, walk away and get up fresh for a new round the next day. Persistence and repetition is the key. Learn to post and raid at the same time. 2 screens = win
- You will need the following bags 2x Illusionary Bags, 1x Luxuious Silk Gem Bag, 1x Outherworldly Bag for the toon running Enchants, Gems & Buckles. We use the the Royal Scribe Satchels for Glyphs.
- Though I hate doing Dailys, theres some I do every day. Tilers Rep, get it to revered and you can then plant Songbell seeds which turn into mote of Harmony when harvested. I’m doing this on 3 toons per day. Get your rep to Exalted and you can have 16 farms. Spirits of Harmony (SoH) can be exchanged for 3x Golden Lotus which is used by Alchemists to transmute gems, this is good for making up missing gems for Primal Diamonds, unless they are cheaper on the AH.
- Although we do sell Leather Leg enchants, getting SoH is time consuming. I’ve tried to stay away from crafting anything that requires SoH. This is not to say that Crafted items are unprofitable, but more so, that getting the mats for them is a time sink.
- Use your professional cool downs every day.
There are a lot of bloggers out there, some offer different ideas for gold making every day, some focus on 1 profession and are authorities in that area.
Twichie Enterprises is the main reason I provide monthly updates as I've always liked reading their blog, and the idea of giving readers an overall financial perspective, appeals to me.
This blog will never be a place for cutting edge ideas as I read other peoples blogs for those. It will however focus on the Shuffle and the how a team of 3 go about it.